Qualitia for Salesforce Test Automation
Qualitia makes it extremely easy to build and run test automation for Salesforce. You do not need to use any programming language to build test automation for your salesforce app. Nor do you have to buy expensive software and hardware to run your tests.
Challenges with Salesforce Automation
- Long test cycles. Late bugs discovery due to compromised Test Coverage
- Higher operational cost due to manual test runs
- Need for multiple integration with other tools
- No control, no portability and lack of optimal productivity
How Qualitia Automates SFDC?
The test automation platform that does
not put testers to test!
Test Salesforce Classic, Lightning and VisualForce effortlessly
- Qualitia’s Smart-Locator Strategy enables easy identification of elements across all versions.
- Highly reliable scripts across all environments.
Build Automation without Programming
- Automate complex workflows without writing a single line of code.
- Build reusable assets or business components to reduce automation effort.
Integration & Reporting
- Web Services (SOAP/Restful) to integrate your tests with enterprise systems.
- Actionable analytics and reporting.
Role based access control & Data-Driven Execution
- Qualitia’s inbuilt Test Data Explorer provides flexibility to play with multiple data set.
- Assign roles & privileges to users to edit, update and manage test scripts.
Test across Environments, Browsers & Devices
- Facilitate simultaneous execution on multiple environments.
- Run tests on local, distributed environment as well as on cloud platforms like SauceLabs and BrowserStack.
40% Cost Savings, 90% Improvement in cycle turnaround, False Errors Dropped by over 95%
Stop investing in a lot of code to automate your testing. Work with simple interface to write concise yet powerful test steps.
It knows Salesforce
Instantly recognize Salesforce elements like page layouts, list views and related lists for even faster test builds.
It enables Reusability
Effortlessly define and reuse functional components across multiple test cases and test scenarios.
It supports Integration
Connect up to other systems and databases. True end-to-end testing of your processes, instead of looking at Salesforce in isolation.
Test across different environments and browsers without requiring changes to the test case.
It generates Reports Automatically
Generate reports on the successes and failures of your tests. Run tests automatically through continuous integration systems.
It’s Lightning ready
Run tests in both interfaces. Make the switch when you need to without dependencies.