Join Our Webinar On
Test Automation Best Practices in Banking Industry
Join us for a walk through of a testing strategy that adapts to you, enabling you to focus on what really matters to future proof your business: top-notch software quality.
Who are joining?
Leaders from BFSI and FinTech Companies join and share the best practices
- Technology Leaders
- Product leaders
- QA Leaders of large and medium,
- Product / Application development Leaders
We understand that software testing is critical. With 100s of solutions used by developers, testers, and product owners, there is no one size fits all. The tool stack you choose must adapt to your personnel and development processes – not the other way around.
In a world driven by APIs and an open architecture, it is imperative that tools talk to each other in the most straightforward way possible.
Join us for a walk through of an open testing strategy that adapts to you, enabling you to focus on what really matters to future proof your business: top-notch software quality.
What you will learn : –
- Characteristics of a flexible test automation framework & best practices
- Demonstration of how Qualitia fits into your pipeline for three key workflows:
- Workflow 1: Requirements + Test Management + Automation + CI + Reporting
- Workflow 2: BDD + Automation + CI
- Workflow 3: Object recognition of complex web apps
About Speaker : –
Kedar Joshi is co-founder and director of Qualitia Software Pvt. Limited. He is a passionate business leader with the vision to transform the way test automation can be done. He is relentlessly engaged with customers, industry leaders and technologists to understand current behaviours, challenges and transform it into most efficient mechanisms to address present and upcoming needs of enterprises, which are thriving to be on the cutting edge of business and technology.